Women have tons of outlets (magazines, websites, tv ads, etc) to share our must-haves gifts during the holiday season and we have no problem letting the men in our lives know exactly what we want in our own inventive and resourceful ways!
Since this is the season of giving. I gave a couple of male friends the chance to tell us what they would like Santa to send their way on Christmas day.
I asked them to be creative with their lists and to keep the x-rated must-haves for their own personal Miss. Claus. They delivered with flying reindeers! Some of the goodies these guys want will be hopping onto my own Christmas list.
But back to the fellas, this is about them after all, and for lucky few I chose to share below I would like them to look at this as an opportunity to politely push or shove your wants into the faces of those you love. You can thank me later.
Ali Wakil founder of The Experience Blog
1. A new pair of high top SWEAR LONDON shoes
2. I must have vintage Sega Genesis Supersonic in my life
3. Leaving on a Jet Plane to Persia
4. A private helicopter (I can wish right?? lol)
5. I have wornnnn out my Balenciaga cologne and must get a replacement asap; that is, if I want to compliments to keep coming 🙂
7. I can’t leave home without my gym bag. I am a major health freak
8. Two week old litter of puppies
Sino Chum: Videographer and the mastermind behind Camko Creative
1. Since winter season is here and not much activity available outdoors. I can use a PlayStation 3.
2. An Ukulele is definitely on my music/instrument list this season.
3. I can use another coat: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
5. A used 35mm film camera from eBay.
6. Two games for my playstation 3: FIFA 2013 and Madden 2013
7. Leaving on a jetplane to – Bali.
8. A 46″ HDTV to watch the Denver Broncos play in the Super Bowl in January.
Eric Carolina works for the city of New York, studies at Princeton and always has to share his 2 Cents.
Clockwise from upper right:
A Marlin 795 .22cal rifle, you cant be an outdoors guy with out it.
Goulven Caradec. Account Manager for the French division of one of my favorite international brands Samsøe & Samsøe
2. A old fashion and classic Game “Doctor Maboule”
3. Leaving on a jetplane to / Japan !!!
4. Zikmu Parrot by Starck
5. The new version of the Robot NAO Next Gen. A friend at home could be nice 🙂
6. I can’t leave home without my hands-free kit Marshall. It’s not a good day without this when I have so much phone calls.
7. The new Pachanga Boy Album in Vinyl edition
Reuben Reuel. Fashion designer behind the brand Demestiks
Clothes….I don’t care about clothes…I WANT SHOES!! Velvet slippers with embroidery are my new “must have” item. Stubbs & Wooten, Jimmy Choo, Del Toro, Ralph Lauren, Lolu, SuperGlamorous…the brand doesn’t matter, just the quality. Don’t stuff my stocking with those cheap Aldo “velvet concept” slippers and think you have achieved my wish “Santa”!!! I’d rather have the lump of coal! Oh and lastly “Santa” I want to success…I mean I know that’s not tangible but hey THAT’S WHAT I WANT. Ok…I’m done.
Clockwise from upper left: Stubbs & Wootton Camouflage-Print Velvet Slippers // Del ToroVelvet Skull Slipper Shoes // Jimmy Choo Paisley Slipper // Marc Jacobs Embroidered Velvet Smoking Slippers // Stubbs & Wootton® for J.Crew classic velvet slippers
Zach Hurd. Talented musician who always gives a dose of comedy with every performance.
1. Bangs Shoes
11. Vans Sneakers
13. Mophie Key Ring